Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kathleen O'Dell Website Back in Business


Hey, everyone! I hope my new website helps answer readers' questions. I've hired a the Homework Fairy for those of you who are doing author assignments. Just click on her page, and voila! If you want to contact me for questions, please do. Just try to email rather than snail mail. By the time I get your mail via my publisher, you may be already graduating from high school. I try to answer all email promptly. Thanks...

kathleenodell.com

6 comments:

  1. I want a homework fairy! Where did you catch it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine comes from Eagle Rock Elementary School. A friend of mine nabbed one in her Hello Kitty back pack during homework lab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kathleen, your blog was looking very nice. Nice information and lot to learn from you.
    Datastage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Teena. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice website! I like that Homework Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! She is hardworking and worth her weight in fairy dust.

    ReplyDelete